Every Meal Volunteering Event
Thank you for signing up to help The CW Home Team volunteer at Every Meal. We are so excited to see you on Thursday!
Below are all of the details you will need to know for this event.
Date: Thursday, March 10th
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: 2723 Patton Road, Roseville, MN 55113
Every Meal asks for each volunteer to create an account and join our team as soon as possible. If you have not had the chance to register yet on Every Meal's website, please click the following link. The organization you are representing is: The CW Home Team.
What to wear:
- Close-toed shoes are required to protect your feet.
- Dress in layers - the temperature in their warehouse fluctuates with the temperatures outside.
- Recommend no jewelry.
- They currently require masks for all volunteers, regardless of vaccination status.
Where to park:
- When you arrive, please head for the back (West) side of the building. Please park between doors H and O.
- Look for the Every Meal sign on the building and enter through door N, labeled "Entrance".
- Arrive and come on in 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
What will happen:
- Minors will need to have their own Volunteer Account OR have a parent/legal guardian sign the Release Form before they can volunteer (Age minimum is 8 years old).
- They will begin with a short orientation.
- Next, we get to work!
- At the end of the shift, we will clean up, sanitize surfaces and tools (if applicable), and celebrate our impact on the fight against child hunger!
To read more about volunteer health & safety, please click this link:
Volunteer Health & Safety
If you have any further questions, please reach out to Christopher at any time!